Terms and conditions
- The Website is made available to you by Zenfold Sustainable Technologies Private Limited and its affiliates (“Zenfold”, “we”, or “us”).
- We develop and manufacture intermediates and chemicals using breakthrough technologies that are environmentally sustainable and cost efficient. The Website contains information about the services and products we offer and is for informational purposes only. Information available on or through our Website should not be construed as a commercial offer and does not create any professional relationship between you and us. Please note that access to our products and services are bound by separate agreements.
2. USER INFORMATION
- You represent and warrant that your User Information is true, complete, and accurate in all respects. Should your User Information change during the existence of these Terms, you undertake to immediately bring such change to our notice. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that you may suffer or incur if any information you provide is incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading, or if you fail to disclose any material fact.
3. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information that belongs to us and/or our licensors. You agree not to use or otherwise reproduce our proprietary rights from the textual content associated with them without obtaining our prior written consent. You agree to not remove, obscure, or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content on the Website, including copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property notices.
- If you are blocked by us from accessing the Website (including by blocking your IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (for example, by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address).
- Any use of the Website other than as specifically authorised by us is strictly prohibited. By using the Website, you agree not to undertake certain activities which include, but are not limited to:
- any proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, or trade secrets of any party;
- except as may be provided hereunder, copying, displaying, distributing, modifying, publishing, reproducing, storing, transmitting, posting, translating, creating any derivative works, renting, or licensing the Website or any portion thereof;
- downloading or copying any kind of information for the benefit of another individual, vendor, or any other third party;
- caching unauthorised hypertext links to the Website;
- uploading, posting, or transmitting any information through the Website that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party);
- uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- undertaking any action that imposes or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- making any back-up or archival copies of the Website or any part thereof;
- bypassing any measures used by us to prevent or restrict access to the Website;
- accessing, monitoring, or copying any information on the Website using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Website or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website;
- deep-linking to any portion of the Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any service) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- “framing”, “mirroring”, or otherwise incorporating any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorisation.
4. THIRD PARTY SERVICESThe Website may provide or facilitate or third parties may provide links or access to other websites, services, and resources (“Third Party Services”). We have no control over such Third Party Services and we are not responsible for and do not endorse such Third Party Services. You further acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, events, goods, or services available on or through any Third Party Services. Any dealings you have with third parties while using the Website are between you and the third party, and you agree that we shall not be liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
5. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The features and services on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representation or warranty about the validity, accuracy, correctness, or reliability of any information provided on or through the Website. We hereby disclaim all implied representations, warranties, or guarantees as to the accuracy, validity, reliability, or completeness of any such information and material on the Website.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us shall create any warranty that is not expressly stated in the Terms.
- You hereby accept full responsibility for any consequences that may arise from your use of the Website, and expressly agree and acknowledge that we shall have absolutely no liability in this regard.
- In no event shall we be liable to compensate you or any third party for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not foreseeable, and whether or not we had been advised of the possibility of such damages, based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence, or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to the Website.
6. INDEMNITYYou agree to release, indemnify, and hold us and our affiliates, officers, employees, directors, and agents harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon any breach by you of these Terms or applicable law.
- You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your use of the Website for any reason, including, without limitation, if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. We may also at our sole discretion and at any time discontinue the provision of the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your access to the Website.
- Upon termination, these Terms shall terminate, except for those clauses that are intended to survive expiry or termination.